Schedule of Arrivals

Saturday, July 12, 2008

John Visits West Virginia: 9

Hi, it's me, John A., this time with the help of GrandMom, with more images from my recent trip to West Virginia.

Those of you who have been reading "this version" of my blog, and "my other version" know that I went to Kanawha State Forest with my Pops, GrandMom, Daddy and Mommy. While there we took a walk. One of the neat things we did on this walk was cross two bridges over a little creek, Davis Creek. It is not a very big creek, but it had all sorts of neat things in it like water skimmers, and shiners (small fish), and even a turtle.

I also played on the playground with the help of my Daddy. Here he is helping me on my swing.

A few days later, I spent some time looking at pictures of myself when I was a little baby. My how I have grown. In enjoyed showing these shots to my Mommy!







Later on that day, as I was getting ready to leave in the car, I spotted a dandelion going to seed. I knew what to do, I picked it up and blew on it!
I had a lot of fun both those days.
John A.




No comments: