Schedule of Arrivals

Friday, July 11, 2008

John Visits West Virginia: 7

Hi, it's me again, John A. This time, my GrandMom is helping me tell you about my recent trip to West Virginia.

Those of you who have been following my other posts that Pops and I have been blogging, will remember that on Monday of my trip to West Virginia, it rained. We finally decided to go to the St. Albans Library. This is the one my Mommy used when she was a little girl.

Now since my GrandMom is a retired librarian, I knew that she would help me give you a much better idea of what happened than my Pops did.

And of course, the first thing that I did was to read with my Mommy, and then with both my Mommy and my Daddy.






I actually am starting to get the hang of this reading thing, as I can often tell from the pictures that something is happening. I am also beginning to learn my letters. Here I am playing with a special letter board the library had just for guys like me who are trying to figure all of this out.















But this library also has the other kind of toys, you know the mazes and all that neat stuff. And, of course I played with one of those as well. I got so that I could move those objects around pretty well!














But then, I decided to make my own fun. And if you know anything about me, when I decide to make my own fun, I organize things my way and have people do things I want to do. And so I took those silly blue chairs that were scattered around, some of them at tables, if you can imagine that, and made a line, sort of a sideways train. And then I got all us boys together, my Daddy, my Pops and me, plus the maze toy, and we all sat there together and enjoyed being on my kind of train!















Well, that was my library trip as my GrandMom saw it anyhow.

John A.

No comments: