Schedule of Arrivals

Saturday, July 12, 2008

John Visits West Virginia: 10

Hi everyone, it's me, John A., again. This time with the help of both my Pops and my GrandMom, I'll tell you what I did on my last day in West Virginia this time. As you can tell from the above, I was not happy to leave and want to come back and visit with GrandMom and Pops again real soon.

We started off by eating at the local Bob Evans Restaurant in Cross Lanes. I played my jumping game with Daddy going into the Restaurant (I bet he is developing strong Bicepts these days).

Once I got in the Restuarant, Daddy and I colored on a special placemat the waitress gave us until my breakfast came.












Once Breakfast was over we had to leave. Oh well, I hope to be back soon!
I have enjoyed sharing my pictures and thoughts with you over the last week or so. I hope you have enjoyed them. For now, I guess, Pops, you can have your Blog back. Thanks for letting me use it.
John A.

No comments: