Schedule of Arrivals

Thursday, July 3, 2008

John Visits West Virginia: 1

Hi, my name is John A. I know I have my "own" blog, but my Pops has agreed to let me use his for the next few days so that you can get MY view of my recent trip to West Virginia to see my Pops and GrandMom.
The first thing I did upon arrival, was thank my Daddy for getting me and Mommy safely here. It is nice to have such a thoughtful Daddy.
The next thing I did was explore "my room" at Pops and GrandMom's house. It has such neat things such as a table with puzzels and books, and a toybench (that was originally my Mommy's), filled with all sorts of neat toys that she and Auntie Martha played with when they were my age. I like my room, and it is the first stop everytime I arrive at GrandMom & Pop's house for the day.
I also like to go out in their back yard and play. That is something I do not have in my New York home! It is a special back yard, most particularly because it has a nice wall for me to walk on.



I also liked to play indoors with all my new-found toys. And of course, I figured these toys needed to be re-introduced to one another after all these years of sitting in a box neglected.
And I like to help GrandMom, and Mommy, with her various chores around the house. I figured it was the least I could do since she was so nice to invite me to come and see her and Pops!
And to top it all, what visit to GrandMom and Pop's place would be complete without a story time done by my own GrandMom. I am such a lucky boy to have such a talented GrandMom!





Well, so much for today. Stick around, there is more to come!
John A.

No comments: