Schedule of Arrivals

Friday, July 11, 2008

John Visits West Virginia: 6

Hi again, this is me, John A. I am working with Pops on this post. And do we have a lot to show!

When I got in from the Hotel the next morning I was very happy, so happy I did a dance. But that only lasted a little while. Then I went to my room (which I let Pops use when I am not there) and immediately got my toys out of my toybench and started playing.

Later on that day, I found several picture albums that had photos of me when I was just a new born baby. I did not realize how small I was until I looked at those pictures. One of them in particular interested me. It had been taken when I was only about 2 weeks old. My GrandMom had placed my hands on hers and then Pops took a picture. I pointed to that picture and GrandMom and Pops explained to me about the picture. Then I immediately got up, came across the room and placed my hand in GrandMom's and let Pops take a new picture. The difference is obvious to everyone I am sure.










Later on, Pops fixed a dinner of sphaghetti and I ate with him and GrandMom and then Mommy took me back to the Motel for the night.
For such a little boy, I sure have grown! And I will keep on growing for a while I am sure!
John A.

No comments: