Schedule of Arrivals

Saturday, July 5, 2008

John Visits West Virginia: 3

Hi, this is me, John A., again. Pops is letting me share my views of my recent trip to West Virginia on his blog. Gee, I hope you like them.

As you can tell from my expression above, my theme for today is "Rain, Rain, Go away, come again another day! Little Johnny wants to play!"

But rain it did. And so, we finally went to the library. The library in Cross Lanes that my GrandMom built was closed today. Instead we went to the library in St. Albans, where my Mommy went when she was a little girl. You can look on "my" other blog to see her comments about the changes she found at her "old library." For me, my only comment was, I like to look at books. Of course you understand, it is not necessarily in order to read them, that I like to look at them. It is also because I like to change the place where they live as well.

I also like to play with toys that the library provides. They often are very neat as I found out with this unusual maze toy they had for me to play with.

After reading awhile, and playing awhile, it was time to do my other favorite activity, re-arrange the furniture and get people to go along with me. Here you see me hard at work with the chairs. See "my" other blog to see the results of all of my hard work!

Finally, we had to leave. Naturally, I took advantage of this circumstance to play some with my Daddy. It was neat to play like he was a special stilt for me to ride on! He is such a good Daddy to "play along" with me!

On our way back to GrandMom and Pops' house we stopped at their local produce market to get some fresh fruits and vegtables. While there, I discovered they had some birds in a large cage. So while GrandMom and Pops did their shopping, I watched the birds. That was great fun.

It was also great fun this evening after supper. Daddy took some digital movie pictures of me playing. When I asked him, he played the results back for me to watch. That was a lot of fun!

And so, even though it was rainy, and I couldn't go out an play, I still had fun!

John A.













No comments: