Schedule of Arrivals

Monday, September 22, 2008

Cape Perpetua Scenic Area Oregon

Journey to the Land of Water Wind and Fire


Part B: The Oregon Coast I a


We left Eugene the morning after our arrival and drove over to the coast. At Florence we turned north because we wanted to spend as much of the day as possible at the Cape Perpetua Scenic Area. The area is part of the Suislaw National Forest. I had read a lot about the Cape, and I must say, I was not disappointed in our visit there.

I had hoped to present a Video in this blog that I took of Cape Perpetua and the ocean. However, it was "in processing" for over 25 minutes. So I will forget that for this posting. Instead I will present a Panorama of almost the same view as the Video.

Both pieces were taken from the Captain Cook Trail which runs between US 101 and the Pacific Ocean.

No comments: