Schedule of Arrivals

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pittsburgh PA and Tygart Lake State Park

And Home We Go!
Too soon, alas, the day after the party, we had to leave for home. And so, the next day, we climbed aboard the Pennsylvanian and headed back to Pittsburgh.




Martha met us the next morning for breakfast. Afterwards we walked her over to her place of work. Thus, finally, in one trip I get to see where both of my daughters work!

After that, we got our car and started home. Of course, this being us, we had to make a few stops on the way. Our major stop was at Tygart Lake State Park where we are planning on having the Boone Re-union (just a week from now as this is being posted). I had been at the park before, and it was mostly as I remembered it, mainly a lake and a lodge. None of the boats were out, however, because it was spring. Plus, when I was there, one of my National Guard Units was working on a new parking lot. And now the lot is all finished and paved (after all, that was almost 20 years ago now!


No comments: